Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Free Play Arcade: Crowtel Is Out!

So as part of my Games Games Games show: I've started making mini episodes about free indie games that can be found online. The very first of these is about a game called Crowtel. This is partially because it's a game where you play as a bird and we are so close to Thanksgiving. Also, It's because I came up with the idea after stumbling upon this game. New episodes should be arriving every week.

Here's the first!


In other news, I'm going to start making a small game for a short game jam just to get back in to the swing of development again. I want to document the quick dev time and make a video about it. We'll see how that works out.

Either way, I'm going to share with the blog, and keep you updated on what kinds of projects I'm working on in the future. What are you working on? I love hearing about what other people are doing. Drop me a line or leave a comment below.

No comments: