Monday, November 16, 2015

And now it's time for: Games Games Games!



Gosh. It's been almost four months. But I assure you that I haven't just been sitting around on my tuchus doing nada. I have been spending almost all of my free time crafting the first pilot episodes of Games Games Games. And they are ready for you to enjoy.

Without further pomp:





The last one is actually just a chunk of a much larger conversation. if you want to listen to the whole thing for free you can at the official Games Games Games Bandcamp page! How about that?

This project has kind of taken over my life, and I have a whole new appreciation for other people who've been making videos for years now. I hope you watch the videos and maybe share them with your friends. I'm going to keep releasing videos every month. (I already have episodes planned out for the next year.) If people are watching, I'll be able to invest more time, and then release videos more frequently.  Can you help me make this grow?

No comments: