Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Post Launch,and What Now?

So, I released FIST CHAMPION on Monday @ Beta.FistChamp.com. What's next? Well...
The animations are all broken. There aren't enough identifiers to tell the player what is happening when button are pressed. The CPU player is always the same character no matter what. There is no win/lose screen. And Everything is very very rough looking. These are just the first major chunks of what I can fix.

I've already gone in and made it so the CPU character is randomized. Next up: fix the animations. I need that to be rock solid. I also need to add SFX for the characters. I think that alone should be good enough for the next release. Let's see what else I can add along the way.

No art today,but I would very much like for you to play my game if you haven't yet already. I'll see you next week!

No comments: