Thursday, June 05, 2014

Announcing: The Announcer

I received my scanner in the mail the other day, and it works great! USB powered, highly portable, scans at a usable resolution for my purposes. I scanned all of my characters and scenes, and now I get to move on to first pass color. I'm pretty excited.

But this post isn't about a character that I sketched. This is a post about a character who won't even be seen in my game. I've been recording voices, and yesterday I had my friend Adam do voice work for The Announcer.



I hope you like it.

This is actually a really great time to bring it up for serious. Are there any lady-type persons who would like to do some voice work for female characters in my game? You should really get ahold of me about that. If you're interested, e-mail me here: jon.gardner@me.com. I'd rather it not be me that does the female voices, because that could come off as insulting I'm sure.

In the meantime I have done a few other voices, but you'll have to wait to hear what's going on there. I really do look forward to letting everyone play my game. It's still a long ways from being finished, but it's about ready to release into the wild again.

No comments: