Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Update - Sketched It Through The Wilderness

I wanted to share a few of the drawings I've been doing for FIST CHAMPION in order to better illustrate (...) what it is that I've been up to.
Big Yen Board Room
This is the first sketch I did when I bit the bullet and decided to bust out larger comps to put in the game. There is basic tone added using a waterbrush (Thanks Jenn!).
The Shipyard
This is the stage for "Rosie the Riveter". I may have to change the name for that character though, since I've yet to conclusively figure out if she's under copyright. Maybe "Tulip the Tank Welder"?
Underground Lab
For as long as I can remember into my childhood, I have been fascinated with the idea of secret underground laboratories. I think that's pretty normal, though... Right? Anyway: This is a secret lab that is the stage for a character I haven't shown you yet. Let's just say that not all super soldiers are made of flesh and blood.

This last sketch I did at a Starbucks while hanging out with my good friend Nicholas Rubatino. He has also been working on something pretty extraordinary. You should Check Him Out.

I hope you're digging these as much as I am, because It's been really wonderful moving forward and producing more content for my game.

Until Next Time...

No comments: